- Home of the extraordinary pin-up artist Krysztof Nemeth. He's got shirts for
sale we print, and we've done several limited edition print runs
together. Krysztof has also designed several shirts we print for other
customers. Pin-up fans, pen and ink fans, or just plain art fans need to check
out this site. I gotta get one of those Zippos....
- Belly Dance will never be the same, and we're all better off for it! We've
worked on several projects over the past few years with Sharon Moore from
Infusion Tribal Belly Dance. Click
here to see the ladies modeling their shirts for sale. be sure to stop by www.mandalatribal.com
to see and learn more about these dynamic performers and their craft.
- AntiSally has a TON of cool things for sale on her website, several of which
I have in my house right now. We are proud to contribute by printing The
Shroud of Turin hand towels, The Holy Hankie, and of course the Gothrosary
- Check out the lovely ladies of the Glitzkrieg Burlesque Troupe, and
try to catch them live if you can! While you're there, pick up one of their
fabulous shirts designed by the aforementioned Krysztof Nemeth and printed by
- Online home of the quickly rising band Ruxton Towers. Hit the merch link to
see the shirts we print for them. There's a new CD coming out as I type this,
you can hear a sampling of the tunes online here.
- Speaking of lovely ladies, these girls will knock your block off and look
good doing it. If you are ever in the Seattle area, this is a must see. There ain't
nothing like a good ol' flat track Roller Derby bout to get the blood flowing.
We did a series of limited edition posters for their entire first season, each
designed by a different artist, some of which are still available for
purchase. Instant collector's items!
- Lori Jackson, AKA Gothfox is another fantastic artist we have worked with.
There's a limited series of pirate art available we printed for her on
archival paper, as well as a Cherokee Warrior or two. She's also got some awesome color prints for sale so go check
it out, you'll be sorry if you don't.